Chevrolet Repair in Falls Church, VA
From the classic Impalas to the versatile Tahoe, Chevy makes a vehicle for any need. That’s why Chevrolets are a mainstay in Falls Church. With regular maintenance and Chevrolet repairs over the life of the vehicle, your Chevy will continue to provide years of service.
Why Chevrolet Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Chevrolet Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Chevrolet and aftermarket parts
We perform a number of minor and major Chevy repairs:
Our technicians are ASE-Certified and have the knowledge and skill to perform all Chevrolet repairs. Whether you have Chevrolet-specific issues like broken leaf springs on your Silverado, electronic steering motor issues on your Cobalt, or your Suburban is burning oil, we’ve got all Chevy repairs covered. Each Chevrolet repair starts with a complete diagnosis including a mechanical and visual inspection, a road test, and a computerized scan if needed. Once we identify the cause of your symptom, we discuss the results with you in detail, answering any questions you have about the process. We want to be your long-term repair shop, so we will always wait for your approval before performing any repairs.
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Chevrolet Services In Falls Church, VA
At Skyline Automotive, we offer all the Chevrolet services and maintenance you may need to keep your Chevrolet running at peak performance. We offer:
- Chevy Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Chevrolet Models
- Cars: Corvette, Cavalier, Malibu, Cruze, Camaro, El Camino, Impala, and more
- SUVs: Blazer, Trailblazer, Tahoe, Suburban
- Vans: Astro, Express, Venture
- Trucks: Colorado, Silverado
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.