Ford Repair in Falls Church, VA
Your Ford is as dependable as they come, incorporating comforts and conveniences along with powerful performance no matter which model you drive. Skyline Automotive in Falls Church is your ideal Ford dealer alternative with over 15 years of experience on the cutting edge of repair technology. At Skyline Automotive, you get the high-quality Ford repairs and customer service that you pay for every time.
Why Ford Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Ford Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Ford and aftermarket parts
Live in Alexandria? Visit our Ford Repair page for your area.
We perform a number of minor and major Ford repairs:
Your Ford is built tough but is not exempt from the odd repair. Our technicians are ASE-Certified and know precisely how best to keep your Ford running in top condition.
Each Ford repair receives a complete diagnosis including a computerized scan and a thorough inspection to identify the root cause of your symptom. Once we know what ails your Ford, we explain it to you in detail along with the repair required so you understand exactly what needs to be done. We only perform repairs once you give your approval and always use OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts for your Ford repairs.
We perform all general Ford repairs like brake repairs, hose replacement, and belt replacements, along with Ford-specific repairs like broken spark plug repairs on the Mustang, steering gear repairs on the Fusion, engine light diagnosis and repairs on the Escape, to transmission replacement on your F150 fleet.
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel, Duratec, EcoBoost)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Ford Services In Falls Church, VA
We perform every Ford service you need to keep your car, truck, or SUV running strong for years to come. Services we offer include:
- Ford Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Ford Models
We work on all Ford models from every generation, from the classic Mustang to the hardworking F150.
- Cars: Crown Victoria, Escort, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Taurus, Tempo, Thunderbird, and more
- SUVs: Escape, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer
- Minivans: Aerostar, Transit Connect, Windstar
- Trucks: F-150, F-250, F-350 (non-diesel, diesel, turbo diesel)
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
We make things easy for you! From complimentary Nielsen Now pick up and drop off to loaners on-site, it's never been more convenient to service your vehicle.
As one of the only shops in the area to utilize digital inspection technology, we take pride in providing accurate, honest diagnoses, every time.
Ben Nielsen's Skyline Automotive is located on Route 7 in Bailey’s Crossroads, convenient to Arlington, Alexandria, and Falls Church.
From our family to yours, we guarantee that Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive holds high standards of honesty and integrity.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
No Problem Is Too Big
or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates