Hyundai Repair in Falls Church, VA
We understand the unique features on Hyundai vehicles and have the knowledge and experience to perform reliable and affordable Hyundai repairs that make us the ideal alternative to the Hyundai dealership.
Why Hyundai Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Hyundai Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Hyundai and aftermarket parts
Our Hyundai Repair Process
Your Hyundai will always receive a thorough diagnosis for every concern so we can determine the proper repair for your symptom quickly and efficiently. We then relay the diagnosis to you in a clear, concise fashion, answering all questions you may have. We will only perform repairs with you prior approval and always use OEM and high-quality aftermarket parts for your Hyundai repairs for your peace of mind.
Our technicians are ASE-Certified and are experienced in Hyundai repairs, from regular repairs such as brake pad and coolant hose replacement to Hyundai-specific problems like power steering failure on the Elantra to check engine light diagnosis and repair on the Santa Fe.
We perform a number of minor and major Hyundai repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including GDI engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including FWD, AWD, RWD repair
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Hyundai Services In Falls Church, VA
At Skyline Automotive, we offer a full slate of affordable Hyundai services to keep you driving safely while maintaining a low cost of ownership. Services we offer include:
- Hyundai Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Hyundai Models
We service all Hyundai models, from older Accents to the newest Sonata or Tucson. Even if your Hyundai still has warranty, we can perform your services without voiding your coverage.
- Cars: Accent, Azera, Excel, Elantra, Equus, Genesis, Sonata, Veloster
- SUVs: Tucson, Santa Fe
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
We make things easy for you! From complimentary Nielsen Now pick up and drop off to loaners on-site, it's never been more convenient to service your vehicle.
As one of the only shops in the area to utilize digital inspection technology, we take pride in providing accurate, honest diagnoses, every time.
Ben Nielsen's Skyline Automotive is located on Route 7 in Bailey’s Crossroads, convenient to Arlington, Alexandria, and Falls Church.
From our family to yours, we guarantee that Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive holds high standards of honesty and integrity.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
No Problem Is Too Big
or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates