Infiniti Repair in Falls Church, VA
Infiniti vehicles contain raw elegance balanced with a thrilling driving experience and Asian efficiency, and Skyline Automotive is your top choice in Falls Church to keep it operating at peak performance. Our family-owned shop is on the cutting edge of repair technology and is the best in customer service. At Skyline Automotive, you get what you pay for — knowledgeable service and repairs done right the first time.
Why Infiniti Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Infiniti Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Infiniti and aftermarket parts
Our Infiniti Repair Process
At Skyline Automotive, our ASE-Certified technicians are experienced in all facets of auto repair and diagnosis. We use precision equipment to ensure your Infiniti repairs are done accurately and efficiently every time. We perform all general repairs from tire replacements and brake changes, to Infiniti-specific repairs like power steering gear leaks on the G35, radiator leaks on the QX56, and premature engine failure on the I35. Each Infiniti repair begins with a complete diagnostic check including a visual and mechanical inspection, a road test, and a computerized scan so your vehicle is diagnosed accurately every time. We communicate our findings to you in as much detail as you want so you understand why the repairs are required. We only perform repairs with your consent and will never pressure you into repairs you don’t want. We always use OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts for your Infiniti repairs so you can rely on your vehicle for the long term. We perform a number of minor and major Infiniti repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Infiniti Services In Falls Church, VA
At Skyline Automotive, we offer the same Infiniti services and maintenance as the Infiniti dealership but at reasonable rate. We perform:
- Infiniti Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Infiniti Models
- Cars:Q50, Q60, Q70, M35, G35, G37, I30
- SUVs: QX30, QX50, QX60, QX70, QX80, QX56, QX4
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
We make things easy for you! From complimentary Nielsen Now pick up and drop off to loaners on-site, it's never been more convenient to service your vehicle.
As one of the only shops in the area to utilize digital inspection technology, we take pride in providing accurate, honest diagnoses, every time.
Ben Nielsen's Skyline Automotive is located on Route 7 in Bailey’s Crossroads, convenient to Arlington, Alexandria, and Falls Church.
From our family to yours, we guarantee that Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive holds high standards of honesty and integrity.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
No Problem Is Too Big
or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates