Mercedes Repair in Falls Church, VA
Mercedes cars and SUVs are luxurious, remarkably efficient, give an exhilarating driving experience, and require specialized care. Keep your Mercedes running at peak performance with the help of Skyline Automotive in Falls Church. We offer an ideal Mercedes dealership alternative in Falls Church, performing dependable, precise Mercedes repairs on the cutting edge of repair technology.
Why Mercedes Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Mercedes Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Mercedes and aftermarket parts
All Your Mercedes Repairs Under One Roof
At Skyline Automotive, you get what you pay for — top-quality ASE-Certified technicians that will perform your Mercedes repair right the first visit. We are experts in Mercedes repair and diagnosis, using cutting edge repair technology to ensure the job is done properly. We perform regular repairs like brake pad replacement along with Mercedes-specific repairs such as ML window switch module replacement, E350 engine balance shaft repairs, and repairs to excessive engine oil burning on the C-Class.
For every Mercedes repair, we always start with a complete diagnosis including a mechanical inspection, test drive, and computerized scan to determine where exactly the fault lies. Once we’ve found the cause of your symptom, we explain the repair to you in as much detail as you want and answer any questions you may have. We will only proceed with repairs you approve and always use OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts for your Mercedes repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major Mercedes repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Diesel Engine Repairs
- blueTEC Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Mercedes Services In Falls Church, VA
At Skyline Automotive, we provide affordable services that are the same as the Mercedes dealer so your vehicle will continue running problem-free. We provide:
- Mercedes Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Mercedes Models
- Sedans/Coupes: C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLK-Class, CLA-Class, CL-Class, and more
- SUVs: ML-Class, GL-Class, GLK-Class, G-Class
- Minivans: R-Class
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
We make things easy for you! From complimentary Nielsen Now pick up and drop off to loaners on-site, it's never been more convenient to service your vehicle.
As one of the only shops in the area to utilize digital inspection technology, we take pride in providing accurate, honest diagnoses, every time.
Ben Nielsen's Skyline Automotive is located on Route 7 in Bailey’s Crossroads, convenient to Arlington, Alexandria, and Falls Church.
From our family to yours, we guarantee that Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive holds high standards of honesty and integrity.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
No Problem Is Too Big
or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates