MINI Repair in Falls Church, VA
Your MINI is has a driving experience full of attitude, responsive handling, and spirited performance, and will stay that way with the services of Skyline Automotive. Our staff are friendly and experienced, offering the best customer service in Falls Church. We are the best choice as a dealership alternative, performing accurate MINI repairs so you always get what you pay for.
Why MINI Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable MINI Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM MINI and aftermarket parts
All Your MINI Repairs Under One Roof
Our technicians are ASE-Certified and fully equipped to perform all MINI repairs. We are on the cutting edge of repair technology so your MINI problems are accurately diagnosed every time. We perform common repairs like tire and brake replacements and MINI-specific repairs like clutch replacement on the Cooper and timing chain rattling repairs on the Cooper S.
Every MINI repair starts out with a complete diagnostic checkup including a visual and mechanical inspection, a road test, and a computerized scan if necessary, so we can identify the root cause of your symptom without guessing. Then we communicate the diagnosis and repair information with you, explaining how it affects your MINI’s operation. We complete all MINI repairs with OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts, but only once repairs are approved by you. We want to develop long-term relationships with our customers, so we will never pressure you into repairs you aren’t ready for.
We perform a number of minor and major MINI repairs:
- MINI Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
MINI Services In Falls Church, VA
At Skyline Automotive, we provide the same regular maintenance MINI services as the MINI dealer at a reasonable price so you can continue driving trouble-free. MINI services we perform include:
- MINI Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer MINIs
- MINI Cooper (coupe, convertible, hardtop)
- MINI Cooper Countryman
- MINI Cooper Paceman
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
We make things easy for you! From complimentary Nielsen Now pick up and drop off to loaners on-site, it's never been more convenient to service your vehicle.
As one of the only shops in the area to utilize digital inspection technology, we take pride in providing accurate, honest diagnoses, every time.
Ben Nielsen's Skyline Automotive is located on Route 7 in Bailey’s Crossroads, convenient to Arlington, Alexandria, and Falls Church.
From our family to yours, we guarantee that Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive holds high standards of honesty and integrity.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
No Problem Is Too Big
or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates