Nissan Repair in Falls Church, VA
Why Nissan Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Nissan Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Nissan and aftermarket parts
We Work on Older and Newer Nissan Models
- Cars/Minivans: Altima, Maxima, Sentra, Versa, 240SX, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z, Quest, Cube, and more
- SUVs/Trucks: Armada, Murano, Pathfinder, Rogue, Xterra, Frontier, Titan
Our Nissan Repair Process
For more than 15 years, we have set the bar for Nissan repairs and customer service with friendly, experienced staff and cutting edge repairs. Our technicians are ASE-Certified and understand what it takes to keep your Nissan running efficiently and dependably. We have the expertise and training to repair all your Nissan’s issues including electrical problems with the Altima, 350Z brake issues, and engine oil leaks in the Armada.
We perform a visual and mechanical inspection, a road test, and a computerized diagnostic scan to identify the problem with your Nissan precisely every time. Once we find the issue, we communicate the results to you along with the recommended repair procedure and answer any questions you have about the process. We will only perform your Nissan repairs with your approval and will never pressure you to make a repair decision you aren’t prepared for.
We perform a number of minor and major Nissan repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Diesel Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Nissan Services In Falls Church, VA
At Skyline Automotive, we perform the same high-quality services as the Nissan dealer yet at a reasonable cost so you keep more money in your pocket. We perform:
- Nissan Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.