Subaru Repair in Falls Church, VA
Your Subaru is incredibly versatile, powerful, and efficient whether you are commuting to the office or backcountry driving on the weekend. Skyline Automotive knows how best to maintain your Subaru so you can drive uninterrupted. For over 15 years our family-owned shop has been on the cutting edge of repair technology and excellent customer service, so you know you get what you pay for.
Why Subaru Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Subaru Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Subaru and aftermarket parts
Dependable Subaru Repairs from an Experienced Team
At Skyline Automotive, you can count on your Subaru repairs being completed by an ASE-Certified technician. They have the experience and training to ensure every Subaru repair is done timely and accurately, including Subaru-specific repairs like head gasket repairs on the Outback, transmission repairs on the Forester, and engine light diagnosis and repair on the Impreza.
Each Subaru complaint is completely diagnosed including a mechanical inspection, road test, and computerized scan so we can accurately identify the root cause of your symptom. We then relay the findings to you in as much detail as you want, ensuring you fully understand the repair your Subaru requires. We only perform repairs with your approval and will never pressure you into repairs you don’t want. Subaru repairs that are performed always receive OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts and fluids for long-lasting reliability.
- Engine Repairs (Turbo and Naturally-Aspirated)
- BOXER engine Repair
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive Repair
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Subaru Services In Falls Church, VA
At Skyline Automotive, we offer every Subaru service you require to keep your Subaru running at peak performance. Subaru services we provide include:
- Subaru Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Subaru Models
- Impreza (WRX, WRX STI)
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
We make things easy for you! From complimentary Nielsen Now pick up and drop off to loaners on-site, it's never been more convenient to service your vehicle.
As one of the only shops in the area to utilize digital inspection technology, we take pride in providing accurate, honest diagnoses, every time.
Ben Nielsen's Skyline Automotive is located on Route 7 in Bailey’s Crossroads, convenient to Arlington, Alexandria, and Falls Church.
From our family to yours, we guarantee that Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive holds high standards of honesty and integrity.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
No Problem Is Too Big
or Too Small
Contact us today with any questions!
Follow us on social media for specials and updates