Fleet Repair in Falls Church, VA
Why Choose us for your Fleet Repair?
One of the most important assets of a business are the vehicles used to make that business successful on a daily basis. This requires a fleet service program that includes preventive maintenance, scheduled maintenance, and unexpected repairs on occasion. At Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive, we are here to assist you in every aspect of maintaining your fleet, big or small. You’ll get old-fashioned service combined with today’s technology.
Experienced and professional technicians
At Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive, our technicians are ASE-Certified and well versed on all aspects of maintaining fleet vehicles. They are qualified on all passenger and commercial vehicles of any size, foreign and domestic. They are equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic test equipment to accurately and efficiently identify the source of any malfunction. Our technicians want to provide you with a positive shop experience and keep your fleet on the road
Fleet Clients Value Added Benefits
- Three Centrally Located Facilities
- Before and After Drop Offs
- Experienced Sales and Mechanical Staff
- State of the art Equipment and Software
- World Class Customer Service
- Mileage Service Interval Management
- Digital Inspection Program
- Four (4) Hour Repair Assessment Program
- On Line Service History with Cost Assessment By Vehicle
- Vehicle Wash and Vacuum Programs Available
- Free Roadside Assistance (Within 3 Miles)
- Discounted Towing and Mileage Fees
Take Advantage of Our “Nielsen Now Service”
One of the services we offer to our fleet customers is the “Nielsen Now Service”– our vehicle pickup and delivery program. When you make an appointment with us, we will pick up the vehicle from your location, perform the work, and return it to you. Thanks to the size of our facility, we can service or repair fleet vehicles quickly to minimize your downtime. Contact us to find out how we can help you maintain your fleet.
At Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive, we understand the importance of keeping your fleet vehicles in operation.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
For dependable, accurate Fleet Repair in Falls Church, Alexandria and Arlington, visit the experts at Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive. Call us or use the easy online appointment service to book your appointment today.