Ford Repair in Alexandria, VA
Whether you’re driving a car, SUV, truck or van, no doubt you appreciate the dependability, comfort and power of your Ford vehicle. With more than 15 years of experience coupled with cutting-edge equipment, Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive in Falls Church is your ideal Ford dealership alternative. Every time you visit Skyline Automotive, we deliver the high-quality Ford repairs and service you deserve.
Reasons to Choose Skyline Automotive for Ford Repair
- Affordable Ford Dealership Alternative
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- Dedication to Customer Service
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles Available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA-Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Ford and Aftermarket Parts
No Ford Repair is Too Big or Too Small
Your Ford is built to last, but this doesn’t make it immune to wear and tear. Our ASE-Certified technicians know exactly what your Ford needs to run at its best. When you need Ford repair services, a thorough inspection and computerized scan give us the information we need to pinpoint the matter of concern. After a complete diagnosis, we’ll explain the issue and how we aim to fix it. Of course, we complete any necessary Ford repairs only upon your approval, using only quality OEM or aftermarket parts. We handle all typical Ford repair operations, such as drive belts or brake repairs, as well as more advanced Ford-specific repairs, such as Ford Mustang spark plugs, Ford Fusion steering gear, and Ford Escape Check Engine light diagnosis. We also do transmission replacements on such models as the Ford F-150.
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel, Duratec, EcoBoost)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis and Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Ford Services in Alexandria, VA
Regular maintenance is especially important to keep your Ford running strong for years. We offer every Ford service you need:
- Ford Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
- Cars: Crown Victoria, Escort, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Taurus, Tempo, Thunderbird, and more
- SUVs: Escape, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer
- Minivans: Aerostar, Transit Connect, Windstar
- Trucks: F-150, F-250, F-350 (non-diesel, diesel, turbo diesel)
Ford Repairs for Every Generation
We have the experience and technology to work on practically any Ford that comes through our doors, from the classic Mustang to the most popular truck in America, the tough-as-nails F-150.
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.
Warning: The account for skylineautomotive needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.