Mazda Repair in Falls Church, VA
Mazda vehicles are sporty and provide an enjoyable driving experience while being efficient and incredibly dependable, and Skyline Automotive is the best choice in Falls Church to keep it operating at peak performance. Since 2001, we have been a leader in cutting edge repairs and the best in customer service, and we believe you get what you pay for.
Why Mazda Owners Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Mazda Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Mazda and aftermarket parts
Our Mazda Repair Process
We always perform a thorough diagnosis on every concern including a visual and mechanical inspection, a road test, and a computerized scan so your concerns are identified accurately and in a timely fashion. Once we know the root cause of your symptoms, we relay that information to you openly and honestly so you understand the repairs required. We only perform repairs with your approval and will never pressure you into repairs you don’t want.
At Skyline Automotive, our technicians are ASE-Certified and know what it takes to keep your Mazda in top condition. We are the ideal alternative to the Mazda dealership with precision diagnostic equipment and in-depth Mazda expertise. We perform all general Mazda repairs, including Mazda-specific concerns such as Mazda3 clutch failures, CX-5 premature brake wear, and Mazda6 engine oil consumption problems.
- Engine Repairs
- Rotary Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Mazda Services In Falls Church, VA
We provide a complete slate of Mazda services at a competitive price so you can drive a well-maintained vehicle while keeping your cost of ownership low. We provide:
- Mazda Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
We Work on Older and Newer Mazda Models
We perform Mazda services on all Mazda models including the versatile CX-9 and the fun to drive Miata. Even if you still have warranty on your Mazda, we can perform your services without voiding your coverage.
- Cars:Mazda3, Mazda6, Mazda Miata, Mazda MX-5, Mazda RX8, Mazda RX7, and more
- Vans/SUVs:MPV, Mazda5, Mazda CX-5, Mazda CX-9
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.