Muffler Repair in Falls Church, VA
Your Muffler Repair Shop on Call
Your vehicle exhaust system, from the exhaust manifold to the catalytic converters, exhaust pipes, muffler and tailpipe, is designed to safely and quietly route the exhaust from your engine to the atmosphere. Each vehicle has a different exhaust system, which is why every one of them sings a different tune – commuter cars tend to be whisper quiet while sports cars produce a throaty bellow.
Over time and with mileage, the exhaust system can show signs of aging. This is typically the result of oxidation from exhaust condensation or wet roads, and perhaps even the occasional salt spray on winter roads. Suddenly, your commuter belches like a bomber, or your truck sounds 10 times bigger than it really is. Do you have a muffler repair shop on call? Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive is your answer.
Many Reasons to Seek Muffler Repair from Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Dealership Alternative
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- Dedication to Customer Service
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles Available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- AAA-Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM and Aftermarket Parts
Muffler Repair for a Wide Range of Vehicle Makes
The muffler repair technicians at Skyline Automotive don’t limit themselves to just one kind of vehicle. The list of cars we service is extensive, covering most major manufacturers:
- Asian: Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- European: Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Fiat, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Range Rover, Saab, Smart, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Domestic: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Geo, GMC, Hummer, Jeep, Lincoln, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saturn
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.