Toyota Repair in Alexandria, VA
Toyota is known for not just efficiency, but total reliability, all in a comfortable, high-tech package. With a Toyota repair and maintenance schedule from Ben Nielsen’s Skyline Automotive, your Toyota will pay you back with thousands of miles of dependable performance.
Why Toyota Drivers Choose Skyline Automotive
- Affordable Toyota Dealership Alternative
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- Dedication to Customer Service
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Loaner Vehicles Available
- Free ‘Nielsen Now’ Vehicle Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Authorized Jasper Distributor
- AAA-Accredited Business
- Approved Tech-Net Professional Service Center
- Verified by Angie’s List
- Quality OEM Toyota and Aftermarket Parts
Skyline Automotive’s Toyota Repair Techniques
Whatever concern you’re having with your Toyota, our ASE-Certified technicians hold the training and experience to handle it correctly. We deliver general Toyota repairs, such as timing belt changes and brake pads, and much more. Advanced Toyota-specific repairs, such as Camry excessive oil consumption and RAV4 transmission shifting issues, are our specialty.
Skyline Automotive technicians will do a computerized scan and road test for a thorough diagnosis of the matter. We’ll explain everything needed to get your Toyota back in top shape. Whether it’s a simple adjustment or complex repair, we want to start a good relationship. Therefore we will not suggest unnecessary repairs or pressure you into any additional work. We will proceed only with your permission to do so, covering:
- Toyota Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic)
- Brake Repairs (drum, disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension and Steering Repairs
- and more!
Toyota Service in Alexandria, VA
Skyline Automotive is fully equipped to perform all Toyota-suggested maintenance services, at better prices than a Toyota dealership. Not only does this keep your cost of ownership lower, it’s also more convenient:
- Toyota Factory Recommended Maintenance Services: 30K, 60K, 90K
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
Skyline Automotive Services The Entire Toyota Lineup
Are you driving a classic Toyota Supra, newer Toyota FJ Cruiser, or both? Skyline Automotive technicians have the tools and experience to keep them running great. We work on Toyotas of all generations and models:
- Cars: Avalon, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Solara, Tercel, Yaris
- SUVs: 4Runner, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Venza
- Minivans: Previa, Sienna
- Trucks: FJ Cruiser, T100, Tacoma, Tundra
The Perks of Going Paperless
We utilize a digital inspection software for your benefit!
- Stay informed of your vehicle's status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox
Everyone I dealt with was helpful, responsive, and informative. The shop was well-run and efficient. It even worked me in on a completely unexpected problem 2 days before Thanksgiving when I am sure they were completely jammed. The cost was reasonable and I could not be happier with the result. They earned themselves a new regular customer because I will be going back for all my regular service needs as well as any major difficulties with the vehicle.
- Craig M.