The City of Falls Church, VA is located just a few miles west of downtown Washington in Fairfax County. Its name originates from an 18th-century Anglican parish named the Falls Church, and the community gained township status in 1875.
Falls Church is small, encompassing only two square miles of area. There are roughly 14,000 residents in Falls Church who enjoy an affluent lifestyle. The median household income tips the scales at $120,000 annually, well above the national average. Homes in the area are large and beautiful, with well-manicured lawns and tall, established trees surrounding the properties.
Falls Church residents have plenty to do and see nearby, including a few attractions within its borders. The State Theater hosts live music in an old movie theater while the Dogwood Tavern, Clare & Don’s Beach Shack, and other small restaurants provide top-notch homestyle dining.
Skyline Automotive is proud to serve Falls Church, VA. We are located just a short drive up Leesburg Pike, performing honest automotive service with cutting edge repair technology. Our staff are experienced and our technicians are ASE-Certified so you can be sure you will get what you pay for: the best customer service from an ideal alternative to the dealership.
THE PERKS OF GOING PAPERLESS
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox