WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR OIL CHANGE SERVICE?
Each carmaker sets a maintenance schedule for their vehicles to properly care for its condition as long as possible, usually every three months or 3,000 miles. New engine oil doesn’t just lubricate the internal components — It also cools and cleans the inside of your engine. Let the team at Skyline Automotive keep your engine running smoothly and efficiently with regular oil changes.
EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS DEDICATED TO THE BEST OIL CHANGES
When you have an oil change service performed at Skyline Automotive, you can be sure that an experienced ASE-Certified technician will be working on your car, not an inexperienced lube tech. Our technicians know the right grade of oil to put in your engine — whether synthetic, conventional, or synthetic blend — based on your vehicle use and how you drive. No matter if you drive a high-mileage compact car, a pickup truck for towing, or a high-performance sports car, you know that it’ll get the best oil change possible so it will last longer.
ONLY QUALITY ENGINE OILS
The quality of oil and filter used for your oil change service is important for proper lubrication and enduring performance. That’s why we only use high-grade name-brand engine oils and filters for each oil change service we perform.
THE PERKS OF GOING PAPERLESS
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox