WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR STEERING REPAIR?
When you start to feel shimmying in your steering column, when your automobile doesn’t turn as expected when turning the steering wheel, or you feel like you are beginning to lose steering sensitivity, bring your automobile to the experts at Skyline Automotive for a steering inspection.
EXPERIENCED AND PROFESSIONAL TECHNICIANS
Our staff of ASE-Certified technicians are familiar with a variety of steering systems, from older recirculating ball systems, rack and pinion steering systems, up to newer electronic steering systems. We work on domestic and foreign cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs.
We work on:
- Hydraulic steering systems
- Advanced Electronic steering systems
THOROUGH INSPECTIONS FOR ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS
We perform a full inspection of your steering system and take into consideration the condition of your vehicle’s suspension, tires, and wheel alignment. We accurately identify the cause of your steering issue to ensure a correct, precise repair every time.
Regardless if it’s a minor power steering hose leak or a complete steering gear replacement that is needed, we will communicate the repair to you in an honest, open fashion. We want you to be fully educated on your vehicle’s steering condition so you can drive safely and confidently.
THE PERKS OF GOING PAPERLESS
WE UTILIZE A DIGITAL INSPECTION SOFTWARE FOR YOUR BENEFIT!
- Stay informed of your vehicle’s status every step of the way
- We take photos of your vehicle so you can see what we see
- Faster workflow allows our service advisors to focus on YOU
- Future recommendations are easy to understand in terms of urgency
- Communication via text, e-mail, phone, whatever you prefer
- Detailed inspection reports are delivered to your e-mail inbox